11/21/13

Transgender woman Kaylee Johnson found dead on busy I-10 intersection misidentified as a male

The mainstream media taking cues from police have identified Kaylee Johnson by her birth name and have since been misgendering her using male pronouns. According to friends and relatives Kaylee was just beginning to come terms with her authentic gender and was trying to cope with transition.

The police believe Kaylee jumped off the overpass because her car was located approximately over where her body was found, however earlier reports indicated she was decapitated. Police have refused comment on that.







R.I.P. Kaylee


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been following her on youtube sine she began. I miss her so much and I hope we all will learn something from her.

Julia Marshall1963@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/user/hopefulkylee/videos

Anonymous said...

How many more until society leaves us alone?

CindyLatta said...

The image is of Kaylee's girlfriend Amy. Just wanted to let you know.

planet trans said...

Thank you CindyLatta, my apologies. I have changed the picture.