5/3/14

New Korean cop thriller "A man on high heels" trailer

"Ji-wook is a cold-blooded detective who would brutally assault and stop at nothing to catch criminals. However, despite his perfectly masculine appearance, Ji-wook struggles with a secret desire to be a woman. At last, Ji-wook decides to get a sex-change. However, a gang Ji-wook had brutally arrested by force plots revenge against him. While Ji-wook resigns and secretly dreams of transforming into a real woman, people close to him get caught up in a conspiracy... and killed. When the one person he must protect, 'Jang-mi', also falls in danger, Ji-wook faces a crossroads in making his choice."

This review at Twitch films makes a lot assumptions based solely on the preview and the poster. The author feels its a great concept. Kind of violently revengeful for me but in the spirit of fair mindedness and non judgemental-ism, who knows? It could be good.



Am i dating myself when I say I treasured my platforms in the 70's. I adored my wife for giving me those shoes (and her hand-me-down-clothes) long before I had ever heard of the word transgender.




No comments: